Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A lighter side today

After my recent deep post...it should have come with a caution to wear golashes...I felt a lighter one with a bit of fun would level out my world. I am not certain how to accomplish this in your world, but I would recommend standing in front of a mirror and smiling at yourself...try not to laugh and have a good time.

This is a fun BBC website called Spot the Fake Smile.  There are 20 short video clips and your task is simply to select fake or genuine.

Here is the link: Spot the Fake Smile

Please try it out and post your results in the comment section and for an extra bit of fun you could first make a prediction on how you will do and then post your predicted and actual results.

The Compromise: 5 minutes of your time

The Sweet Reward:  Supporting the BBC :) you gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment