Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DIY Disinfectant, Oh How I Love Thee!!! Let Me Count the Ways.

I love this for everything. It is my all purpose cleaner and in this house it is needed.  It cleans up pet stains, baby stains, baby changing pad, kitchen counters, bathroom sink, toilet surround, shower walls, refrigerator door, and even floors.  I use it on so many surfaces, that this is the cleaner I make the most often.  Because it is in a sprayer, you do not need to worry about cross contamination.  A little note about floors:  do check to make sure it works on your floor type. We have linoleum (new Farbo click product...it is assume...and sealed wood floors). For both, I do not want water to just sit and soak, so with this spray I just spray ahead of my microfiber mop with one hand and mop with the other.  With stuck on items (like projectile cottage cheese, thanks Mr. B), either use a piece of hard plastic to scrape up first (like the kind that comes with pizza stones) or spray the spot and return to mop it after doing other parts of the floor.  Yep, its that easy. 
Please post in the comments ways you would or have used this cleaner.  I would love to use it in more ways. 

Also, do you have any other preferred disinfectant diy cleaners or all purpose cleaners? 

I plan to keep posting on how I make all my cleaners and how I use each, so stay tuned for more ideas.

Okay not much of a cliff hanger unless diy cleaners really get you excited, but its the best
I've got on a busy day that happens to fall on the second week of everyone in my household being ill........Calgon DARK CHOCOLATE Take Me Away!!!!!....Yes, I know that all caps means shouting.  Trust me in my world I shout about Dark Chocolate from my rooftop...Well just once, but the cops were called...Ok not really, but I wish I had the guts to do it.

Chocolately Love,
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment