Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Monday, August 22, 2011

My little black dress - Mascara

Setting the Scene...Baking in my comfy clothes pajamas, Mr. B in high chair eating throwing his snack on the kitchen cabinets.  Phone rings with impromptu pizza offer with family.

My response "Sounds like fun, glad I am not in the middle of anything and ready to go." "Can you give me one hour...please?"

Plan:  
  1. Give son bigger snack to keep him happy
  2. Get everything quickly in oven
  3. Freshen up
  4. Clean cottage cheese and tomatoes off of son
  5. Dress son
  6. Grab diaper bag
  7. Pile into car
  8. Look in car mirror...ugghhh, who is that looking back?...evil twin
  9. Aha, mascara to the rescue
Lesson:
Even a SAHM mom needs an emergency mascara in her purse at all times...oh and a little lip gloss and pair of earrings (silver hoops for me) that match everything helps too!!!

....Did I mention the pizza was yummy?
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment