Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Gifts of 2011

Bear with me, I do love a good list...

5.  Cooking good food with my mom
4.  Finally getting a full night's sleep
3.  Mr. B showing his sign language to his cousins...nothing cuter than a pack of little boys signing "tickle" to one another :)
2.  Husband, D, driving all over town to find the book, Twas the Night Before Christmas, on Christmas Eve for our family tradition (I forgot it in the packing)

Insert Drum Roll here....

1.  On Christmas Eve morning, Mr. B woke up and saw his grandma and without missing a beat said "Grandma" for the first time

The Compromise:  Untold time preparing for the holidays including lists, shopping, wrapping, discussions, emails, planning, scheduling


The Sweet Reward:  None of the "work" above led to the best parts, which is a loving family together for the holidays...that's when the best parts happened...Smiling again.


Love and Happiness with Unexpected Surprises,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment