Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just Sharing My Thoughts with the World

The Compromise:  My heart is sad....[swallow hard].........

The Sweet Reward:  My standard format seems a bit trite for this, so let me just share my thoughts...that seems a bit more .....something.....

My heart is sad and the past few days the lullaby I wrote (at least I think I did...I hope I am not breaking a copyright here...feel free to share with others, but give me credit and a link back to my blog)  Yes, I know that blogs can include sound....good job technology, but trust me here, no one except my son, Mr. B, ....oh and husband, D, who is held captive by the baby monitor wants to hear my vocal cords vibrate.  So, here it is in the mostly original form, sometimes I ad lib a bit more.  The chorus...well I am not so creative, so I have to put it in there a few too many times and the same logic holds for the non-rhyming format.  Lately I am singing it to more than just Mr. B, so I hope you find it meaningful as well.

Chorus:
Go to sleep and good night
Go to sleep my little Mr. B

Chorus

Close your eyes, Close your eyes
Close your eyes and go to sleep

It is time, It is time
It is time to quiet down

Chorus

You are safe, you are safe
You are safe right in my arms

Chorus

I'll be here, I'll be here
I'll be here when you awake

Chorus

A few thoughts this time of year

Hold everyone who needs it
Check on those who are alone
Be patient and listen to others
A cup of coffee is a kind gesture
Comfort the sad
Accept others...always
Remember it should be a season of joy
So, if it isn't for you find a laughing child
Reach out
Remember to give and to love and that
Others want to give, so receive and be loved.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment