Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Exclamation Point to My Day

The Compromise:  I took some time away from a full day with Mr. B to drizzle white chocolate and dark chocolate and a sprinkle of Kosher salt over popcorn and dip a few pretzel rods in semi-sweet chocolate (sad story that ends in, I ran out of dark chocolate...I might have ate it all recently...shhh don't tell anyone) to enjoy at a holiday celebration...I think I am becoming obsessed with salty, sweet popcorn yum.  Is there a 12 step for this one?... Secretly, I hope not.

The Sweet Reward:  After a day long exercise session chasing my toddler and finally getting him to dreamy land, I had a pyrex measuring  cup coated in chocolate needing cleaning.  Far be it from me the practically perfect compromising mother, to leave a dish unwashed....(sarcasm is one of my favorite perfumes)  In a moment of inspiration, I poured in milk and microwaved (ooo, didn't expect a green moment in a chocolate post).  To reward myself for doing the dishes dish, I am enjoying homemade hot chocolate while I blog....now that is a sweet reward for a compromising mother.

Love always...covered in chocolate,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment