Are you my Mommy?

Are you my Mommy?
Are you my Mommy?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh to Be Young

The other night while rocking Mr. B to sleep, he giggled in his sleep.  Not smiled, but an actual cute giggle.  I wonder what a 16 month old could dream about to make him giggle.
 
Then, tonight he fell asleep during dinner (because the little guy was too interested in the zoo, his buddy I, and then later his dog, T, to take naps today).  Yep, he slumped over asleep with a green bean in his mouth.  I should probably confess to my husband, D, that I did the same thing as a kid.  Or maybe I should save that story for a cold winter night with a cup of Mexican hot chocolate....mmmmm.....oh yeah, funny sleeping stories, I lost myself in chocolate world for a minute.......Gotta go the kitchen now

Dreamily yours,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment